Thursday 16 October 2014

To write to you is not easy.....

.....Words 
engorged with desires

Like nipples
Hardens 

slips into a playful stream of verbs

Between the thighs of my silence...running 





Moan my Sufferings , since you're so determined to make me suffer....






This breath 

warm
between my lips

sad
because i cannot speak.

This  wind howling 
how they bite
how they blow me into pièces.







i eat.
I drink 
from the stones and rivers 
of  sorrow

my handcuffed feelings losing their voices in your meadows.






Tiptoeing 
 my eyes understood 
watching a few 
trees....







the solitude of the half lit winters.


Waiting for the sun
waiting for you

if you might come....
if you might come





i write , 
but to write to you is not easy my Darling,

 Words sink like Titanic
in your cold waters.

No matter how i speak
your anwers deeply haunt a silence to which i cannot accede.

No comments:

Post a Comment