Monday 20 April 2020

Kabir, its raining

"The sun came out
And i was filled with radiance
- Kabir."

Kabir, your poems drip with sacred fire.
I feel a sweet shiver up my spine.
The timeless freshness,
words
Swirls down like lime tree blossoms.

Consciousness : 
is the only place i could stand
To open the pages 
of your book. 
A pageless book of silence.

Word by word
quietness embellished.

Words,
no words. 
Only this deep growing quietness.

Gently touched 
the buds in my heart
Spreads into petals.

This is how your poems work.

Kabir,
My spirit flew around you
Returning
Wings wet with the moonlight.

every word in your poem
A secret key to a heaven.

Heaven , you say
isnt where gods live 
but it is where understanding happens.

Silence me Kabir,
the same way 
the moonlight silences the night.

And ah
when it rains in your poems

The rice fields sways. 

The forest murmurs.
And Rumi dances.

Rumi dances
The yearning to understand the vanished.
The joy alone of his footsteps
Fills my soul .

Kabir, its raining.
The rice fields are now in your poems


No comments:

Post a Comment