Sunday 18 October 2020


 One day i fell from the brink of my mind, The abyss of conflicts vanished, at the very moment i understood that there was nothing to improve upon, no inner voyage, no above , no below, no steep, no narrow, nothing to climb or surpass...i was beening conned by my own conditioning, i didnt seek to escape from it....God and Lucifer were the two walls inbetween i was running. They put me  in to the enclousure...to get in there and follow the corridor, i thought i had some glimses, some hopes,  one day i would arrive somewhere, where the blissful was the ultimate reward,etc. And i ran in circles without realisation that it all ended. Awareness were my two feet and wings. I flew out of that enclosure. And nothing would take me back there,...how sweetly it was put" . spiritual' ' enlightement'. ' freedom'....i have lost all vocabularies....when fear has vanished, nothing holds you back...Freedom, then, isnt a word found in a bunch of poems,  Freedom was me, i m my poem.a wordless poems vibrant and alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment